- Are your students rushing through the reading material?
- Are they actually reading it or just skimming?
- What is the student's level of comprehension after completing self-study instead of in-class participation, presentation, or lecture?
- Are students just getting answers to pass the quizzes or final exam?
- How well do you think students would do if they were given the final exam at the end of the course, after the certification dives?
- If students missed questions on the final exam but they are allowed to pass the final after "reviewing" wrong answers with the instructor and acknowledging that they understand, do they or are they just nodding their heads?
- Did they find the Easter eggs?
Quizzes and Final Exams.
Alternate test taking criteria.
Blank stares and glassy eyes.
My Educational Review.
Post a Comment