Happy New Year...!!!
2017 is going to be a fantastic year.
I have a list of things that I have on my calendar for the year to come. I hope you will be a part of them. If you see this on January 1st, you'll get to help me celebrate with a discount if you sign up TODAY only...
Anything you buy today is good for anytime during 2017
my goals AND (specials*) are:
• One try scuba per month ($25 = $25 off)
• Scuba based contests of skills (PRIZES)
• One trip to Puget Sound for weekend of diving per month
• One presentation per month with local schools and businesses (Can I come to YOUR business?)
• One YouTube video per week (requests accepted)
• Scuba Diver Courses: 4 students per month ($450/$550 = $100-$200 off)
• Specialties: 2 independent specialties per month ($100 = $50 off)
• Advanced Diver: 4 per year ($350 = $100 off)
• Master Diver: 2 per year ($300 = $50 off)
• Divemaster: 1 per year ($500 course + $250 materials = $200 off)
• Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures: 4 per year ($300/$500 = $100-$200 off)
• Trips: Catalina, Canada, Mexico, and... (I MUST DIVE WARM WATER)
* not all courses require purchase of educational materials; some courses require certification dives; certification cards are $20 each; travel and lodging not included; equipment rentals not included
#scuba #happynewyear #scubadiving #jcaelitescuba #learntoscubadive #newyearscubaspecials
JCA Elite Scuba instructs recreational and technical divers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Choosing the best certification is easy. Look for a program that lets you set the schedule, take as long as you want, and an instructor that gives personal and individualized attention. Even if your time is limited, safe, complete, and flexible instruction will always be the first priority. That's what I do! Join me and learn to dive, refresher your skills, or take your training to the next level.
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Happy New Year...!!! New Year's Goals and New Year's Day Specials...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
NEW VS. USED SCUBA EQUIPMENT; Which should you buy?
NEW VS. USED SCUBA EQUIPMENT Which should you buy? How much is a 10 year old piece of scuba equipment worth today on eBay? Take the r...
Checklist for Referral Divers for their dive destination. What you need to know when you're completing your dives internationally. #scuba #scubadiving #scubareferral #divedestinationPAPERWORK • standard agency or company only While each company can create their own documents to run their business, every agency ...
#scuba #scubadiving #divecalculator #deepdiving #pugetsound #hoodsportwa
Average Depth Calculator (spreadsheet) Download and why your dive computer is just an expensive calculator. Decompression theory...DOWNLOAD CALCULATOR CLICK HERE For those that haven't used tables in a while, you can watch my two videos on Dive Tables by cl...
Post a Comment